Try Our Demo
Type an Address above to Search.View Transaction
Accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam aperiam eaque ipsa, quae ab illo inventore reiciendis aut asperiores repellat.
How it Works
A user inputs the destination address of the transaction and our helper script identifies this input and automatically shows the corresponding nickname. The user can, without any modification of their current way of transacting, quickly verify that the receiver of the transaction is indeed who was intended to.
1 Input Address
VName's script will automatically detect the type of blockchain it belongs to and what is the matching nickname
2 Check the information
Nickname of the address, address itself, verified status and description
3 Keep calm and transfer
Now you are ready to securely transfer to another address.
What we've done
- Identify a problem & work on a solution
- VName project validation
- Functional Demo on Ropsten Network
- Exchanges' listing agreements
- Worked on exchanges using VNAME API agreement
- DAICO, polls and voting research and whitepaper
- Website Launch
- Upload the final VName Whitepaper
- The DAICO begins
- Voting polls and standard whitepaper
- VNAME browser extension
- Exchange Listing
- Verified nicknames market
- Integration with several wallets and exchanges
- Implementation of address verification on different blockchains/cryptocurrencies
- Integration with ENS for automatic purchase
- Adding additional data to nick registration (color, bold, font, and more)
- Regular work to add compatibility to more blockchains
- Migration of VName to its own blockchain network
What is a DAICO?
It's a new financing model that contains the main benefits of its predecessors, the DAO (Decentralized Autonomous Organizations) and the ICO (Initial Coin Offering). The model was proposed by the founder of Ethereum with the aim of obtaining less risky financing for investors in a decentralized manner. The DAICO format allows token holders to control the withdrawal of funds, while also allowing to close the project in case the team fails in the development, realization or execution of this.
Our DAICO consists of two parts - Drafts and Polls:
These are meant as a way to gauge how many people are interested in a certain modification and if they'd participate in a poll involving the modification. Drafts are meant to ensure that people want a certain poll before it is actually created. It is entirely optional to vote in a draft, and anyone can initialize one.
These are created after a Draft is passed and enough people agree on it. They can only be initialized 48 hours after the Draft if it resulted in a success. Unlike Drafts, Polls are not optional and those who don't participate will lose voting power. Polls can not be directly created without a Draft unless it's a Tap Increase Poll, which can only be created by the VName team.
“Small groups of people can have a really huge impact.” Larry Page